CCTV system is a crucial part of our life safety system as it helps in maintaining secure property and provides a safe working environment. Often it is observed that Pacific security holds vast experience in not just replacing outdated equipment but also adding important assets in incorporating new systems. From cost reductions to superior performance, there are a host of reasons why one must upgrade the CCTV system.
The top five reasons why upgrading CCTV system is important includes:
- Higher image quality: the best quality for the CCTV system comes with megapixel cameras. Grainy footage from a traditional camera or CCTV system is the old version. The new megapixel camera surpasses this with better resolution and provides a clear picture. The advanced technology of cameras provides security teams with the ability to zoom in or facial details. Image quality and resolution have improved immensely in recent years. By upgrading security cameras, individuals are allowed to record high-quality footage. If anything has to happen to the property, CCTV system will record detailed footage so that we hold a proper record of the event to show to officials.
- Prevents downtime: Old CCTV systems become ineffective and unreliable with time. Dealing with the outages can be a hassle to deal with but it can be costly. Old CCTV systems acquire professionals to resolve the issue every time that rack up a huge sum of amount expenses every time. This also involves taking few minutes of downtime for the security of property to be compromised. With proper upgrading, the CCTV system provides a better and more reliable surveillance facility.
- Enhanced storage capacity: spending more on maintenance, hanging onto old CCTV system could mean spending more on storage. New video recorders use video compression in order to make video files smaller to maximize storage. Individuals who choose older video recorder with no video compression, end up purchasing additional video recorders or storage cards to handle lower quality recording.
- Easy management & scalability: this is another benefit of upgrading the CCTV system is that current technologies make it easier to manage and access the system remotely. In the older CCTV system, the recordings can be viewed from on site recording system only. Advanced CCTV systems are connected to the internet and allows one to monitor the home or property from any location with one simple touch on phone. This allows one to add on more cameras and systems and manage everything remotely. With smartphone integration, one can control on the go, live, and recorded views with just an internet connection.
- Lower cost of ownership: many owners avoid upgrading their CCTV system as they fear the initial hefty cost. In most cases, businesses actually stand to profit off upgrading CCTV systems. This is due to the increased integration ability that they have with another system.
- More features: With more advanced technologies, more features and advance use of CCTV system older CCTV system has a lot of functions that were typically used to record incidents. Many current systems allow individuals to integrate security cameras with features like access controls, real-time alerts, etc. With these advanced features, one can ensure better security and protection.
Why choose Alarm Doctor for upgrading the CCTV system?
Investing in a new CCTV system seems unnecessary expenses. Pacific security offers affordable upgrading services of CCTV system that saves money and headaches in long run. We understand that upgrading means more reliability and maximize the security and uses of the system effectively.