Back-to-Base Monitoring is a premium service that customers can add to their existing layers of home or office security – it requires that you either already own an alarm system that supports Back-to-Base monitoring or that you have one installed prior to setting the service up.
Back-to-Base Monitoring is essentially an additional connection from your Alarm’s keypad to our 24/7 monitoring station. From there, a team of technical security experts work around the clock to ensure that every facet of your system is fully operational, going further to alert you to any potential issues or provide on-the-ground support in the event that your system succumbs to a major fault or your property is in immediate danger.
Some of the benefits associated with Alarm Doctor’s Back-to-Base Monitoring include:
- Remote assistance for any technical alarm faults
- Immediate notifications of any potential issues with your system, by text, phone call or email.
- Full diagnosis and remedial treatment for physical damage to or interference with your system.
- Vacation and Getaway schedules that allow your home to remain protected while you’re on holiday.
- Full control over your alarm, making it easy for us to shut it off in the event of a false alarm, while you are away from home – meaning happier neighbours and less chance of potential burglars being made aware of your now empty house or offices.
- A deterrent in itself. Professional burglars, or at least those who have been stealing property for some time are aware of how difficult it can be to break into a home with Back-to-Base monitoring and, as such, simply having it installed is enough to prevent your property from becoming another statistic.
If you’d like to have Alarm Doctor’s unrivalled Back-to-Base Monitoring solutions installed in your home or offices, then please call us today on 1300 23 00 23. If you’re short on time, you can send us a quick message and we’ll get back to you with all the information you need… just click here.